American is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator in our Wesley Chapel office.
The Marketing Coordinator will prepare qualification packages, design-build submittals, proposals, and letters of interest for clients including the Florida Department of Transportation, Georgia Department of Transportation, and local municipalities throughout Florida and Georgia. Writing capabilities and attention to detail are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, excellent organizational and time management skills, superior editing and proof-reading ability, and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Produce well-organized proposals that are responsive to client requirements
- Assist with presentations for shortlisted proposals
- Update marketing materials and databases
- Work collaboratively with other Marketing Coordinators and marketing staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism, or related field preferred
- Minimum four years of experience in A/E/C field
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products – primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop